TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the ADVENTURE iDIAZ website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with
govern ADVENTURE iDIAZ's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any
part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'ADVENTURE iDIAZ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered
office is P O BOX 476, ERIE, Colorado United States 80516. The term 'you' refers to the user
or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use the ADVENTURE iDIAZ products or website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at info@ADVENTUREiDIAZ.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at info@ADVENTUREiDIAZ.com
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable). Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a the original shipping slip, order number, receipt or proof of purchase.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
ADVENTURE iDIAZ will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at info@ADVENTUREiDIAZ.com and send your item to: P O BOX 476, Erie, Colorado United States 80516.
ADVENTURE iDIAZ products offered on this website are shipped within 1-3 days using the United States Postal Service, with tracking. To return your item(s), please mail your product to: P O BOX 476, Erie, Colorado, 80516. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund (if applicable). Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Arizona Hunt Unit 6A 6B map game and fish topo best more tanks roads outdoor recreation elk units public hunting land Keystone ski map 2018 topo best resort topographical run night area hill run trails slope in out trail poster